1/2 HP De-icer with Universal Dock & Pier Mount for Winter Lake or Pond Deicing (w/ 25ft cord)
1/2 HP De-icer with Universal Dock & Pier Mount for Winter Lake or Pond Deicing (w/ 25ft cord) by Kasco Marine at The Net Stores Network. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Kasco De-Icers are the standard by which all other de-icers are measured. The original Kasco De-Icer was introduced more than 45 years ago. Units are
Features & Highlights
- Premium Quality 1/2 hp De-icer with Universal Dock / Pier Mount, Hardware & two 20 ft. mooring lines. A single unit can keep a circle of water open up to 50ft. in diameter.
- The 120 volt high-performance 1/2 hp motor creates large amounts of water flow that will prevent ice formation and protect property from the damages of ice jacking and expansion pressure. The unit will also allow oxygen to enter the water in the winter providing improved water quality and habitat and helping avoid devastating winter kill of fish.
- High-efficiency design means low power compensation and low operating costs. The Heavy-duty motor and corrosion resistant design makes the 2400D Deicer suitable for salt-water or other corrosive environments.
- An easily replaced protective sacrificial zinc anode included with each unit. Low maintenance and dependable design. ETL listed to UL and CSA Standards & Backed by a two-year warranty
- The Included Universal Dock & Pier Mount makes it easy to mount your Kasco De-icer to any dock or piling. Made from corrosion-protected stainless steel. Allows adjustable angles and 360 degree positioning. Fits any standard 1" OD pipe.
|Item Size:||21 x 14 x 14 inches|
|Package Weight:||39.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.4 x 10.4 x 10.4 inches|