Product Description & Reviews
Kasco De-icers are perfect for preventing costly ice damage due to jacking/lifting, ice expansion, and winter-kill conditions. Kasco De-Icers are industrial strength and designed and engineered to withstand the harshest marine environments making Kasco THE LEADER IN ICE CONTROL ENGINEERING! Kasco Marine, Inc. offers several sizes, models, and mounting options of De-Icers to accommodate almost every application and condition.Longer life top and bottom ball bearings; Environmentally friendly oil-filled motor with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks.
Features & Highlights
- Longer life top and bottom ball bearings; Environmentally friendly oil-filled motor with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks
- Typical Open Area: Up to 75' - Sealed oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation; Highly efficient, lower power consumption than competitive equipment
- 120V Motor -Superior dependability in salt water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode; Requires minimal maintenance.
- Prevents winter fish kill due to low dissolved oxygen and protects against costly ice damage
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
|Item Weight:||25 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||34.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 9.7 x 9.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Ice Eater by The Power House
mpn: P1000-50-115V, ean: 0725436724442,