Product Description & Reviews
Pocomoke Crape Myrtle, Rosy Pink Flowers 1 Gal Size, Unique Dwarf-size Shrub - CRAPE MYRTLE 'pocomoke' - Dwarf hybrid crape myrtle shrub - plant is 3 gallon size - reddish pink flowers - cold hardy - dwarf, compact - summer blooming to late fall - mature size is 2-3 ft tall - hardy in zones 6-10 - full sun compact and dwarf sized crape myrtle, all summer blooming to early fall cold hardy- can tolerate colder temperatures, easy grower and drought tolerant shipping for orders received from California might be delayed, and cant ship any 3 gallon plants to California. The plants maybe shipped in smaller pots/plastic bags for the safety of the plantsMost plants go dormant in Fall and winter and will loose most of their leaves- looking dead and dry- VERY NORMAL. They will flush out in spring
Features & Highlights
- CRAPE MYRTLE 'pocomoke' Dwarf type- shipped as 1 gallon, Dwarf, 8-15" tall
- ideal for smaller gardens,terraces and balconies
- A unique dwarf-size, multistemmed shrub with panicles of dark rosy pink flowers
- bloom throughout the summer, Cold hardy(-10F),Drought&Disease resistant and thrives in sun and heat
- mature size is 2 ft tall,hardy in zones 6-10 (-10F),full sun
|Item Weight:||4 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE
mpn: B07F6T23D3, ean: 0689756507355,