Product Description & Reviews
THE PLANT IS SHIPPED IN ITS POT, FIRMLY SECURED WITH TAPE, THEREBY AVOIDING ANY SHUFFLING AND MOVING DURING TRANSIT. THE PLANT REACHES YOU WITH MINIMAL DAMAGE-VERY SAFE AND SECURE-WE HAVE BEEN SHIPPING PLANT LIKE THIS FOR SEVERAL YEARSshipping for orders received from California might be delayed, and cant ship any 3 gallon plants to California. The plants maybe shipped in smaller pots/plastic bags for the safety of the plantsMost plants go dormant in Fall and winter and will loose most of their leaves- looking dead and dry- VERY NORMAL. They will flush out in spring
Features & Highlights
- Red Dogwood TREE- plant shipped in 1 gallon pot, 12-15" tall
- tree is full of red blooms in spring,
- attract small animals and wildlife, also attract the attention of birds and often hummingbirds
- fully grown 15-25 ft tall, 10-20 ft wide,zones 5-9, sun to partial shade
- eaves turn red in the fall, red berries from early to late fall.
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By New Life Nursery & Garden
mpn: B07B8CSGHS, ean: 0749711273432,