Product Description & Reviews
Longevity: 7 to 10 years in high UV areas is what is advertised, but my Grandfather had some of this same netting in continuous use for over 20yrs. and it was still good netting. I have some of it on my farm that has been in use for over 10 years, and it is still very good netting. Nearly Invisible:black in color; won't mar the look of your property Easy Installation: Lightweight pliable & maintenance-free Useful for: Raising any type of poulty, pheasant, waterfowl, peacock, chuckers, quail, etc. Garden barrier. Protect your fruit trees from birds and other animals. Installation tip: You can purchase the zinc snap clips, cable ties or hog rings to secure your net First secure the net to one of the short sides of your pen. Pay careful attention to the uniformity of the squares. They should be square not distorted. Then work your way about 2 ft. down one of the long sides. Switch to the other side. Go about 2 ft. Work your way back and forth about every 2 ft. for the entire length of your pen. While installing, pay attention to the overall look of the net. Keep the squares uniform for a better looking pen. Overly tightening the net will shorten the lifespan
Features & Highlights
- 12.5 x 200' Netting 1" Mesh Light Knit Premium Grade Netting
- Chicken, Plant, Bird, Poultry, Fruit, & Garden Protection Nets
- UV Stabilized for long life and durability Material: Polypropylene (Not Nylon)
- Polyethylene & Polypropylene are the industry standard materials for high quality poultry netting.These materials are designed for continuous use in high UV areas. The UV protection is actually built into the material, not just a surface treatment
- Break/Burst: 35/105 lbs. per mesh
|Manufacturer:||Pinnon Hatch Farms|
|Brand:||Pinnon Hatch Farms|
|Publisher:||Pinnon Hatch Farms|
|Studio:||Pinnon Hatch Farms|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.