Product Description & Reviews
Looking to extend your growing season? Give DIO-Betalon PVA floating row covers a try! This product originally found popularity under the name Tufbell, but is now produced using the same materials and processes under the name DIO-Betalon. PVA (polyvinyl acohol) is a polymer with a unique hygroscopic characteristic which draws moisture to it; this layer of moisture will freeze when temperatures drop, forming an igloo-like protective shield that maintains the temperature beneath the row cover. While DIO-Betalon may be laid on hoops or frames as other covers, it is lightweight enough to be floated directly on top of most crops. The PVA film allows air and light through during the day, and its even possible to water right through the material. The material is tough and very durable. It's among the most durable row covers on the market, and if it is damaged it can actually be sewn with nylon thread.
Features & Highlights
- 3m (117") x 6.1m (20'), will shrink approximately 5% crosswise and 6% lengthwise over time
- Breathable (45% porosity) and allows plenty of light through (91% light transmittance)
- No need to remove the cover for watering; you can water right through it
- Double-thick material is reinforced with nylon threads to prevent tears
- Highly resistant to ultraviolet degradation and has high heat resistance
|Model:||DT-550 3.0 x 6.1|
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: Supreme, ean: 0723861898561,