Product Description & Reviews
These thin wall, economical pots are a great choice for starting deep rooted plants like tomatoes. The pots are tall and deep so that roots can dive down to the bottom. Bi-level drain holes help prevent water logging. Lightweight pots are designed to last one season. Pots fit in 3" press fit carry trays for easy transport.Thin Wall Pots Designed For Single Use, Each Pot Measures 2.625" Square by 3.5" Deep (Please Make Sure This is the Size You Want) - Holds a Dry Volume Capacity of 17.09 Cubic Inches.
Features & Highlights
- Thin Wall Pots Designed For Single Use, Each Pot Measures 2.625" Square by 3.5" Deep (Please Make Sure This is the Size You Want) - Holds a Dry Volume Capacity of 17.09 Cubic Inches
- Used in Professional Greenhouses and Nurseries - Perfect for Transplants and Seed Starting
- Size is Ideal for Plants Like Herbs, Tomatoes, Peppers, etc. Bi-level Drain Holes Ensure Adequate Drainage
- Proudly Made in the USA of Recycled Plastic - Professional Quality - Recyclable Where Facilities Exist
- Exclusive 'Plants Love WaterTM' Bumper Sticker and Care and Use Guide Included! (Contact Us If Your Package Doesn't Have One)
|Manufacturer:||Second Sun Hydroponics|
|Brand:||Second Sun Hydroponics|
|Publisher:||Second Sun Hydroponics|
|Studio:||Second Sun Hydroponics|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Second Sun Hydroponics, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
4.02 gal/ 15.19 liters trade gallon The Viagrow 5 gal. Black round nursery pots are inexpensive & durable. Rim design allows easy handling & is easy to clean & reuse. Made for commercial use but very popular with the hobbyist. Pots are great for hydroponics or soil growers. The Viagrow 3 gal. Black round nursery pot works best with a 12 in. Saucer companion. Comes on a Pallet containing 2,240 individual units.Injection molded design ensures long life. Rim design allows easy handling and is easy
mpn: VHPP1000-10, ean: 0091037117380,
Round plastic nursery pots are inexpensive & durable perfect for many types of soil or hydroponic growing media. The raised rim design allows easy handling & easy stack ability when not in use. Can be reused indefinitely. Please note that our pots are measured in trade gallon. A trade gallon is a term used to denote the sizes of standard plant containers in horticultural Industries. A trade gallon is equal to approximately 0.71 U.S. Liquid gallon.Inexpensive and durable. Can be used with