These thin wall, economical pots are a great choice for starting deep rooted plants like tomatoes. The pots are tall and deep so that roots can dive down to the bottom. Bi-level drain holes help prevent water logging. Lightweight pots are designed to last one season. Pots fit in 3" press fit carry trays for easy transport.
Features & Highlights
- Thin Wall Pots Designed For Single Use, Each Pot Measures 2.625" Square by 3.5" Deep (Please Make Sure This is the Size You Want) - Holds a Dry Volume Capacity of 17.09 Cubic Inches
- Used in Professional Greenhouses and Nurseries - Perfect for Transplants and Seed Starting
- Size is Ideal for Plants Like Herbs, Tomatoes, Peppers, etc. Bi-level Drain Holes Ensure Adequate Drainage
- Proudly Made in the USA of Recycled Plastic - Professional Quality - Recyclable Where Facilities Exist
- Exclusive 'Plants Love WaterTM' Bumper Sticker and Care and Use Guide Included! (Contact Us If Your Package Doesn't Have One)
|Manufacturer:||Second Sun Hydroponics|
|Brand:||Second Sun Hydroponics|
|Publisher:||Second Sun Hydroponics|
|Studio:||Second Sun Hydroponics|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Second Sun Hydroponics, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: VHPP1000-10, ean: 0091037117380,
Round plastic nursery pots are inexpensive & durable perfect for many types of soil or hydroponic growing media. The raised rim design allows easy handling & easy stack ability when not in use. Can be reused indefinitely. Please note that our pots ar...