Product Description & Reviews
How is the plant shipped THE PLANT IS SHIPPED IN ITS POT, FIRMLY SECURED WITH TAPE, THEREBY AVOIDING ANY SHUFFLING AND MOVING DURING TRANSIT. THE PLANT REACHES YOU WITH MINIMAL DAMAGE-VERY SAFE AND SECURE-WE HAVE BEEN SHIPPING PLANT LIKE THIS FOR SEVERAL YEARS (plant sometimes shipped in smaller pots for ease of shipping)shipping for orders received from California might be delayed, and cant ship any 3 gallon plants to California. The plants maybe shipped in smaller pots/plastic bags for the safety of the plantsMost plants go dormant in Fall and winter and will loose most of their leaves- looking dead and dry- VERY NORMAL. They will flush out in spring
Features & Highlights
- ARKANSAS BL.ACK apple tree, shipped IN 3 gallon POT, 2-3 ft,
- hardy and vigorous, resistance to Cedar Apple Rust
- semi dwarf, 15-20 FT FULLY GROWN, excellent storage life
- FULL SUN- zones 5-9, somewhat drought tolerant
- self fertile,Best pollinators, Granny Smith Apple,Golden Delicious,
|Item Weight:||12 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.