Product Description & Reviews
Degradable: Allows normal field operations without removal. Will degrade differently under different conditions (temperature, light, humidity, wind, etc.). Pieces may remain for years.
Plastic mulch is used in gardens and vegetable row crops to help prevent weed growth, conserve moisture, lessen disease pressure and extend the growing season. The embossed texture gives strength to the plastic while also helping the plastic to hug the soil preventing wind flap associated with smooth plastic mulch film. The black color blocks out the UV light preventing weed growth as well as warming the seed bed helping to extend the growing season in early Spring or late Fall.
Advantages of Polyethylene Mulch Film
• Maintains a good root zone
• Enhances/maintains soil structure
• Black promotes earlier cropping by heating the soil
• White and silver keep soil cooler
• Controls weed competition
• Regulates and conserves soil moisture
• Deters pests
• Increases pesticide (e.g., fumigants) efficiency
• Keeps fruit clean and suppresses ground rot
• Minimizes leaching of fertilizers and other chemicals
• Decreases both horizontal and vertical erosion
Features & Highlights
- Black embossed photo degradable mulch
- 0.8 mil thickness
- 3 ft wide x 5000 ft long
- Weed protection
- Made in USA
|Item Weight:||60 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||60 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 8 x 8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Jelly Bean Rubber Mulch
mpn: 200, ean: 0753807125628,