Product Description & Reviews
EPDM: Durable and Puncture Resistant, EPDM is very versatile and is used in a wide variety of pond applications, pondless waterfall, skimmers and waterfalls, retention ponds, Koi and fish hatcheries EPDM (ethylene propylene diene Monomer rubber) remains flexible & pliable in extreme temperatures: ranging from -40F to +175F, Resists Harmful UV Deterioration. 25 Year Warranty & Certified Fish & Wildlife Safe. Made in the USA! Underlayment: High tensile strength underlayment is easy to shape to your application. High tensile strength underlayment is easy to shape to your application. Provides a stable and lasting foundation for Koi ponds, water gardens and waterfalls. Enhances soils stability and controls erosion, Use inside the water feature to pad large rocks and structures. It can be used in landscape beds and retaining walls too. Virtually indestructible; unaffected by hydrocarbons, mildew, rot & freeze-thaw cycles. Diffuses gas and fluid build up. Made in the USA! Ships via FedEx Ground Most of the Time or Freight Truck for Our Largest Pieces. Made in the USA! Ships UPS Ground
Features & Highlights
- Adapts to a wide variety of water garden & fish pond applications. Fits into corners and follows contours along the sides and bottom of your pond.
- Attaches easily to filtering waterfalls and skimmers. Readily accepts pipe and hose penetration without leaks.
- EPDM resists harmful UV deterioration. Contains no plasticizers which become brittle and cause cracks and splits. Completely safe for fish, wildlife and plants.
- Warranted for life when installed with UnderGuard geotextile underlayment. Standard 25 year warranty when installed without UnderGuard geotextile underlayment.
- 33 lbs. Ships Ground Package
|Item Weight:||0.33 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||14.98 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 10.7 x 10.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.