Product Description & Reviews
Atlantic’s proprietary Eco-Blox water matrix saves you time and money on all of your rainwater harvesting, storm water management, fountain and pond-free waterfall installations. Underground and out of site, each Eco-Blox can hold 31.5 gallons of water allowing Eco-Blox reservoirs to store large volumes of water easily and economically. They heavy-duty crossbars support extreme heavy loads allowing for landscaping right over the reservoir. Eco-Blox come standard with a 1 year warranty.Water matrix blocks installed in lined excavations create weight-bearing underground water storage reservoirs.
Features & Highlights
- Water matrix blocks installed in lined excavations create weight-bearing underground water storage reservoirs
- With 96% void space, Atlantic's Eco-Blox hold more water in a smaller volume, reducing the overall size of the basin
- Save labor, time and money on Pond-free, rainwater harvesting and storm water management installations versus gravel-filled reservoirs
- Eco-Blox lock together quickly and securely, easily supporting landscaping, pavers, gravel or sod for great design versatility
- Arrange modular blocks in any configuration and any number of levels to accommodate almost any basin
- Excellent for bog construction to create settling chambers below natural plantings of active bog filters
|Manufacturer:||Atlantic Water Gardens|
|Brand:||Atlantic Water Gardens|
|Publisher:||Atlantic Water Gardens|
|Studio:||Atlantic Water Gardens|
|Item Weight:||14 pounds|
|Item Size:||16 x 17.5 x 17.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||15.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||16 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.