Product Description & Reviews
CONTROLS VARIOUS DOWNY & POWDERY MILDEW PATHOGENS BANISH uses natural geranium oil plant extract as a fungicide. Mildew growth cycles begin with spore germination at the plant surface. After docking at the surface, mildew germ tubes begin to grow and feed from plant cell nutrients. The two fold prevention and healing effect works by inhibiting spore germination, germ tube growth, and by destroying the pathogen cell. Geraniol induces an unbalance of potassium (K+) ions inside the mycelium and inhibits mildew spore germination and mycelium growth. It enters the pathogen cell, causing cell lyses or "cell death." Dilute 4.0 mL of BANISH per 1 gallon of water. BANISH should be foliar sprayed directly onto the mildew outbreak and areas affected by powdery or downy mildew. To reduce the chance of burning, raise grow lamps and do not use directly under intense lighting. If outdoors, do not apply during peak sun, apply during the morning or evening. Apply to infected areas 2 - 4 times every 5 - 7 days apart. To prevent mildew outbreaks, apply BANISH every 14 days.
Features & Highlights
- BANISH® by Supreme Growers® is the purest concentrate on the Powdery mildew control market - 32oz size makes 240 gallons of ready to use product - BANISH® is a 100% all natural fungicide for powdery & downey (downy) mildew treatment - safe for all crops and stages of growth
- BANISH® is a concentrated natural organicide formulated with a diverse blend of powerful plant oils that treats the root of fungal disease with specific modes of action. Banish has a Patented Micronization process that takes these normally bulky, heavy oils and shrinks them down to less than 1 micron in size.
- BANISH® is extremely effective, both on contact and preventative control. Composed of Gerinol and Iso Alcohol. The Gerinol prevents the translocation of positive charged Potassium ions through the downy/powdery mildew, which is how this fungus spreads. The micronized gerinol particles get into the vascular tissue of the plant, where the mildew's hyphae are anchored in. This kills the fungi at the source where it is anchored into the plant.
- BANISH® also creates a layer on the plant so other mildew spores cannot germinate on contact. The alcohol helps dry out the fungal layer on the surface of the plant to insure a rapid rate of death so the mildew doesn't "shoot" a ton of spores out before it dies. This duo is mildew's worst nightmare. The Geraniol in BANISH® is the purest available, Non-GMO, We source our oils from Asia to guarantee the highest level of quality.
- BANISH® is fully registered and positioned for all sectors of agriculture. Under warm conditions, BANISH® will naturally biodegrade leaving minimal to no residue. Perfect for vegetables, fruits, flowers, plants, trees, medical cannabis/marijuana etc. Click "Add to Cart" to order BANISH® now. At Supreme Growers®, we believe that quality starts at the soil. Our mission is to equip growers with the knowledge and resources to make self-sustainable growing economically viable. That's our commitment
|Package Size:||4 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.