Product Description & Reviews
1055 high carbon steel split blade keeps its edge time after time. The 1/3" solid steel core through the wood handle secures the head with a tightening hex bolt and connects it to the steel pommel end to help you maneuver easily around rooting and trenching. Dimensions 24" L x 12" W Weight 5.55 lbs. Materials Beech Wood 1055 Carbon SteelItems included: 1 Pulaski Axe, 1 Leather Sheath, 1 Hex Key. 3 lb. hand-sharpened 1055 carbon steel head. Durable 21 in. Beech wood handle. Steel pommel at the base of the handle for hammering.
Features & Highlights
- Items included: 1 Pulaski Axe, 1 Leather Sheath, 1 Hex Key
- 3 lb. hand-sharpened 1055 carbon steel head. Durable 21 in. Beech wood handle
- Steel pommel at the base of the handle for hammering
- Rounded blade for chopping and splitting
- Removable hex nut for easy re-handling
|Package Weight:||6.92 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.52 x 4.21 x 4.21 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.