Product Description & Reviews
The Beach Rake is a multipurpose land and water tool. This professional-grade landscape rake is made from the highest quality materials. It is ergonomically designed for ease of use but ruggedly constructed for the most demanding conditions. The Beach Rake is designed for grooming sand, spreading rock or other landscape materials and grading yards for sod or seed. It can also be used to remove large debris from the beach/yard and maintain other sandy areas like golf course bunkers. In the water it can help remove floating vegetation and cut weeds as well as decaying organic matter and other debris from your pond/lake bed. The head features rounded teeth to avoid gouging land surfaces and narrow spacing for better combing and grooming of sand and similar materials. Floats are included that can be added to the head to ease use on the water surface and it comes standard with a 25-foot polypropylene rope.
Features & Highlights
- Powder-coated aluminum handle and aluminum head for durability and to reduce weight
- Versatile to use on both water and land; the head is designed not to gouge your yard
- Remove debris and organic matter from your lake, pond, or shoreline
- Maintain bunkers, beaches, and other sandy areas; use floats for use on surface of water
- Great to use in concert with other Jenlis WeedRazer lakeshore management tools
|Item Weight:||6 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 132 x 132 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.01 x 2.99 x 2.99 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Corona Clipper Company
mpn: RK 62060, ean: 0038313620608,