60 count trays of fully rooted 2" Blue Rug Juniper (Juniperus Horizontalis Wiltonii). One of the finest trailing junipers having a uniform, full centered growth habit with intense silver-blue evergreen foliage. Excellent for large scale groundcovers or cascading over walls. For large quantity discount consideration, please message us.
Features & Highlights
- One of the finest trailing junipers having a uniform, full centered growth habit with intense silver-blue evergreen foliage. Excellent for large scale groundcovers or cascading over walls.
- Evergreen - silver blue / green foliage is similar to most typical groundcover junipers. Heavy texture with good color year round - slight purple cast in extremely cold climates during the winter. Purple cast will quickly change back to normal color with the onset of warmer temps in the spring.
- This easy-to-grow evergreen needs a regular water schedule to ensure the growth of a mature root system. After the mature root system is established, watering is needed occasionally, except during a drought, watering is needed regularly. Pruning is recommended only at early stages of growth to encourage branching. Pruning older branches may not encourage new growth.
- A versatile, sprawling ground cover. Rock gardens. Foundations. Retaining wall edges. Mass on slopes for erosion control. Good for rocky ground. Hot and dry areas.
- Search: Florida Foliage To View Our Full Collection
|Item Weight:||14.99 pounds|
|Package Weight:||14.99 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Florida Foliage, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.