Product Description & Reviews
Removing brush and small trees is a huge hassle and anyone who has tried to remove brush or small trees knows how frustrating it can be. Here at Brush Grubber, we could never find any specific products devoted to removing small and large brush, and the old methods of wrapping a chain around small brush, using a shovel to remove roots, or trying to remove something larger were never easy. So, we put our heads together and the original Brush Grubber idea was born in the form of a tool that allows you to pull shallow-rooted brush and small trees easily and quickly. Everyone who tried the Original Brush Grubber said: “This thing is great!” We heard it so many times that we thought we must be onto something good, something so good that we decided to patent the idea. Now, since the original model, we’ve developed a full line of tools and are working on more! Our range of tools has models for use by hand, models for use with ATVs or UTVs, and models designed for use with skid loaders or small tractors. Now, we have a way to grip and pull out clumps of larger trees and shrubs. Reclaim and clean-up your property from brush and small trees with the Brush Grubber, BG-03. The BG-03 Brush Grubber Fiberglass Ironclad Handled Brush Grubber by Brush Grubber is the perfect tool for removing your unwanted brush and small trees. This simple-to-use product quickly and easily pulls small trees and brush up to 2” in diameter from the ground – roots and all. The 8 no-slip gripping teeth per pad and the spring-loaded jaws are especially designed to ensure a strong and secure hold that grips tighter the harder you pull. To help provide a secure hold and avoid debarking, the two grip pads rotate a full 360 degrees each. Perfect for pulling Buckthorn and other invasive plants, this tool cleans brush quickly and effortlessly – it pulls out brush and small trees by the roots to take care of the mess with one tool and eliminates re-growth. This manual tool has a reinforced leverage point for tougher brush and even includes additional leverage support. The lever action conveniently holds open and releases the spring loaded jaws. Constructed of fiberglass and ironclad material for a durable and lasting product. The single-person operation tool is the ideal way to clean up your brush and small trees. Best for use on shallow-rooted trees and brush. Functionality can vary by root system, tree type, soil type, and ground conditions.
Features & Highlights
- Easily pulls small trees and brush up to 2" in diameter from the ground - roots and all to eliminate re-growth
- 8 no-slip grip teeth per pad and spring-loaded jaws ensure a strong and secure hold; grip pads rotate 360 degrees to help avoid debarking
- Reinforced leverage point for tougher brush and even includes additional leverage support; lever action holds open and releases spring loaded jaws
- Constructed of fiberglass and ironclad material for a durable and lasting product. Cleans brush quickly and effortlessly - pulls out brush and small trees by the roots to take care of the mess with one tool
- Single-person operation; perfect for pulling Buckthorn and other invasive plants; 1 year limited Manufacturer's parts warranty
|Item Weight:||21 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||22.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.