Product Description & Reviews
The Burgess 982 Fogger is a commercial-grade fogger ideal for flood and fire recovery and eliminating pet or mildew odor. Can also be used as a highly effective pest control fogger. The same effective system used by professionals to kill mosquitoes. Removing heating element converts it to a low volume sprayer/mister. For thermal fogging only use products formulated specifically for thermal fogging - oil or water-based solutions containing propylene glycol oils. These products are flammable and only certified professionals should use them. Always follow chemical manufacturer instructions, warnings and safety guidelines. Refer to SDS for proper use instructions and to verify compatibility with thermal fogging. For low volume spraying (heating element detached): water-based and light oils may be used. Heavy oils and other thick fluids will not work in this spraying mode. Do not use wettable powders in the fogger as they will damage unit and clog nozzle components. To get the most from your fogger use a dry fog - the dryer the fog, the smaller the particles. Fog dryness is controlled by chemical flow rate through heating chamber, which is controlled by turning adjustment knob clockwise (counterclockwise for wetter fog). Wet fog deposits film or residue, which may be desired on trashcans, pavement, or building foundations. Never use wet fog on plants, shrubs or carpeting. The oily residue could have damaging effects. Keep fogger 10 feet away from area being treated and let fog drift in desired direction. At this distance, any non-vaporized particles will settle to the ground.
Features & Highlights
- Commercial-grade fogger ideal for flood and fire recovery and eliminating pet or mildew odor
- Can also be used as a highly-effective insect fogger - killing and repelling mosquitoes, biting files, and flying insects for up to 6 hours
- The same effective system used by professionals to kill mosquitoes.
- Removable heating element for electric spraying capability. Utilizes a 110V power supply.
- For thermal fogging only use products formulated specifically for thermal fogging: oil or water-based solutions containing propylene glycol oils
|Item Size:||12.5 x 8.75 x 8.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.5 x 9 x 9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.