Product Description & Reviews
Camco's Heated Water Hose provides safe drinking water in below freezing temperatures by combining a drinking-water-safe hose with a self-regulating heat source encapsulated in an all-weather, PVC coating. Camco has tested it’s Heated Drinking Water Hose at ambient temperatures down to -40°F while maintaining an inside water temp well above freezing. Features machined, nickel-plated fittings for maximum corrosion protection. Includes a female-to-male adapter for connection of the water source to either end of the hose; depending on the location of your electrical connection. Operates on 120VAC / 1.3 AMPs. Made in the USA. Limited 1 Year Warranty (3 Year Warranty on Electrical Components)
Features & Highlights
- Ideal for water line freeze protection; self-regulating heat source keeps water flowing without overheating and without the need for a thermostat or temperature controller
- Made with NSF-61 certified hose and is drinking water safe
- Matching female hose fittings allowing hose to be used with power from RV or Campground power source
- Heavy-duty heat shrink provides strain relief on both ends of hose
- Operates on 120VAC / 1.3 AMPs
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.2 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.