Chinese Elm Bonsai Tree
Mega Sale! Save 21% on the Chinese Elm Bonsai Tree by 9GreenBox.com at The Net Stores Network. MPN: B00K57JMES. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ulmus Parvifolia. Has small evergreen leaves. Hardy bonsai tree with excellent branching characteristics. Twisted trunk and exposed roots give the
Features & Highlights
- BONSAI TREE - Bonsai is popularized by Japanese people as an art of growing ornamental, dwarf trees. Bonsai Plants is assumed to have the same life cycle of the normal size trees. Growing and taking care of Bonsai's is one way to relieve stress and will develop as a good hobby. Can be a décor to your home or office. In feng shui, bonsai trees is believe to bring a good luck.
- TAKING CARE OF BONSAI - Each Bonsai Trees has a specific care procedure. Most common reason why bonsai tree dies is over watering. Keep in mind that you need to check your bonsai tree frequently. Watering, fertilizing and repotting your tree should always be in your mind.
- KEEPING BONSAI TREE IN SHAPE - trimming a bonsai tree comes in two ways. First is maintenance-pruning, which means you need to maintain and refine the existing shape of a Bonsai. Second is structural-pruning, which requires more rigorous pruning or trimming to give a tree its basic shape or style.
- 10 years old Bonsai specimen approximately 10" - 12" inches tall, comes with a 6'' inch ceramic vase.
- Proudly Homegrown by 9GreenBox
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 8 x 8 inches|