Product Description & Reviews
The Terrarium Koski ceramic containers offers a unique way to display your air plants. Created by Chive Inc. who excels at designing small holders for home decor, this shape and organic looking design will highlight your air plants, succulents or cacti beautifully while allowing you easy care and design for your favorite plants.Caring For Air Plants: Depending on the humidity or dryness of your home, remove the plant from the container every 1-2 weeks and soak them in lukewarm water for 15-20 minutes. Unlike most plants that drink via a root system, air plants drink through tiny openings on their leaves. The core / guts of an air plant can get rotted out so it's best to let them dry upside down for a few hours so that the water doesn't pool in that area and instead drains down and off their leaves. Once it's no longer dripping wet, simply pop the plant back into the container.
Features & Highlights
- ATTRACTIVE MODERN RUSTIC DESIGN: Unique decorative air plant pottery for displaying your indoor live air plants, succulents, and cactus. Also good to use with fake air plants.
- UNIQUE DECORATIONS FOR STYLISH HOME DECOR: Features an organic, textured design that will show off the natural beauty of your plant.
- HOUSE PLANTS THAT WILL LOOK GOOD IN THIS HOLDER: Abdita, Xerographica, Ionantha, Medusa, mini cactus, mini succulents.
- Made by Chive Inc., they always design the coolest containers! See my store front for a ton of unique planters, pots, and terrariums.
- Plants are not included with this holder, but on my Storefront you can find my listing for fake air plants.
|Color:||White Brown Black|
|Item Size:||3 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.39 x 2.72 x 2.72 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.