Council Tool Drake Off Road Tools 3.5 Lbs. Double Bit Classic Michigan Axe With 36" Straight Hickory Handle
Council Tool Drake Off Road Tools 3.5 Lbs. Double Bit Classic Michigan Axe With 36'' Straight Hickory Handle by Council Tool at The Net Stores Network. MPN: Drake Off Road Tools. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Drake Off Road Tools Double Bit Classic Michigan Axe (3.5 lbs.) with 36'' Hickory Handle
Features & Highlights
- steel head. Made in USA. Hand sharpened double bits for cutting and splitting, sharpened in the same
- Drake Off Road Natural steel finish on head and cutting edges coated in clear lacquer to deter rust.
- 36″ double-bit American hickory handle. Eye section is dried to below 10% moisture content to minimize shrinkage and help prevent loosening.
- ANSI Standards call for bit hardness of Rc 45-60, at least ½ inch back from the cutting edge. Council Tool internal standards call for tempered bit hardness of Rc 48-55 and we target 1-1/4 inches from the cutting edge.
- Axe head is hydraulically seated onto handle and secured with a serrated aluminum wedge. The serrated shape improves bite and the aluminum choice of material is strong, lightweight and does not change size with moisture content.
|Manufacturer:||Drake Off Road Tools|
|Model:||Drake Off Road Tools|
|Part Number:||Drake Off Road Tools|
|Publisher:||Drake Off Road Tools|
|Studio:||Drake Off Road Tools|
|MPN:||Drake Off Road Tools|
|Item Weight:||4 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||4 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 2.01 x 2.01 inches|