Easy Flex Heavy Duty No-Dig Edging is easy to install right out of the box. No straightening or heating in the sun to make it flexible. Easy Flex Heavy Duty No-Dig Edging has a thicker and higher wall compared to Easy Flex No-Dig Edging. To install, place the edging in the desired shape and location. Hammer anchoring spikes through the tabs on the edging. It is recommended to place the spikes a maximum of 40 in. apart. Pack includes (6) 40 ft. coils, enough to do a 240 linear ft. installation. Multiple sections can be linked together. When connecting end to end, place the included connector on the bed side and spike through connector and both end pieces. Pack includes (72) 8" anchoring spikes and (12) connectors. Additional anchoring spikes are available and sold separately. To cut edging ; use clippers or a hand saw, and cut an equal distance between two tabs. Always wear appropriate eye protection when cutting.
Features & Highlights
- Absolutely no-dig lawn edging that allows for many landscape ideas and applications. Quick and easy installation makes the job simple and effortless.
- The EdgePro heavy duty plastic landscape edging is extremely flexible and durable. It will allow you to make aggressive curves as well as straight sections with ease to beautify your lawn or garden landscaping.
- This exceptional product will also allow you to use it as a paver edging for bracing rock, sidewalk bricks, and patio pavers. Suitably alternative to metal, concrete, steel, and brick garden edging.
- Kit includes everything to complete a beautiful 240-foot installation: (6) 40-foot coils of landscape edging, (72) 8 inch rustproof nylon spikes and (12) easy to use connectors. Instructions for how to install the lawn edging is included in each box.
- Dimex is committed to offering eco-friendly and easy-to-use recycled plastic and aluminum edging products. All Dimex products are 100% made in the USA
- Absolutely no-digging necessary for installation, installs quickly and easily
- Flexible and durable makes aggressive curves and straight sections with ease, no hollow round beaded top and no heating in the sun to make flexible
- Can also be used as a paver edging for bracing rock, sidewalk bricks and patio pavers
- Everything included to do a 240 ft. installation
- Kit includes (6) 40 ft Edging coils, (72) 8" spikes and (12) connectors; Made in the USA from recycled materials
- Connectors included to splice multiple lengths of edging together
- Cut easily with a handsaw
|Item Weight:||7.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.5 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||53.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.7 x 15.5 x 15.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Dimex, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Emsco Group
Make your lawn both functional and stylish with Bedrocks Trim-Free Lawn Edging. This package includes 60 feet of lawn edging for landscaping use. Each piece has flanged sides to prevent grass from growing close to the lawn border, a feature unique to...
EverEdge galvanized steel edging is all-in-one. Each 39" long section locks permanently into the next. No stakes or separate parts to come loose. Powder coated in four colors to match your landscaping décor (brown, black, slate, and Cor-Ten*). It's...