Product Description & Reviews
Install a bubble tubing kit to prevent ice formations around docks, boat lifts, piers, etc. Bubble tubing is a lead free, self sinking, fine bubble diffuser tubing used for aeration and deicing. The self sinking design makes it easy to install. Bubble tubing releases thousand of tiny bubbles that slowly rise to the surface creating a gentle aerating motion. Slow bubble means no muddiness from stirred up pond sediments.Bubble tubing kit includes New Stratus 1/4 HP SRC25 (Gen2) Rocking Piston Compressor and 50' ft. of bubble tubing.
Features & Highlights
- Bubble tubing kit includes New Stratus 1/4 HP SRC25 (Gen2) Rocking Piston Compressor and 50' ft. of bubble tubing
- bubble tubing lays on bottom and pushes warmer water from the bottom up to the surface preventing ice from forming
- Flexible tubing confroms to any shape needed
- Kits include compressor, 15' of 5/8" weighted feeder tubing, 50' ft or bubble tubing, fittings and clamps
- Also good for shallow water aeration applications
|Manufacturer:||EasyPro Pond Products|
|Brand:||EasyPro Pond Products|
|Publisher:||EasyPro Pond Products|
|Studio:||EasyPro Pond Products|
|Item Weight:||78 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.