Product Description & Reviews
The new SuperDosTM Professional line of non-electric, water-driven proportional chemical injectors continues our unmatched commitment to quality and reliability, while providing the industry's widest range of operational specifications. Constructed of advanced composite fiber materials, they are strong, durable, and compatible with most chemicals and acids, so there is no need to pay extra for PVDF plastic. And because they are proportional to the flow of water, they provide accurate and consistent chemical injection regardless of fluctuations in water flow and pressure. The patented internal mixing chamber isolates the motor from the chemical mixture, extending the life of the motor and reducing service and replacement costs. This innovative mixing chamber design also ensures a thorough and precise mixing of the water and injected chemical. As with all Dosmatic injectors, the SuperDosTM is highly reliable and consistently accurate, and is backed by a three-year warranty that exceeds that of any other non-electric water-driven injector.
Features & Highlights
- The SuperDos injector operates without electricity. Fluid driven proportional injectors.
- SuperDos is designed with a patented internal mixing chamber that promotes homogeneous mixing.
- This mid-high flow water-driven proportional injector offers an ideal alternative to traditional electric technology.
- Perfect for wettable powders and liquid chemicals
- Interchangeable lower ends with the ability to adjust ratios while in operation.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.