Product Description & Reviews
Specification: Range: 0.0-14.0 PH (Below or exceeding this range will cause the glass electrode to burst) Resolution: 0.1 PH Accuracy: ±0.1 pH Temperature compensation:0-50℃(Below or exceeding this range will cause the glass electrode to burst) Battery: 4*1.5V(AG-13) Operating temperature:0-5℃ Dimensions:5.90*1.18*0.78 inch Weight:50g (1.76 OZ)NOTE: The following conditions need to be re calibrated: The instrument has not been used for too long. The use of electrodes is particularly frequent. Test accuracy is particularly high. Do not touch the calibration key at ordinary times to avoid re calibration. Re-calibrate after battery replacement.User guide : 1.Turn open pH meter, Clean the electrode in distill water 2: Immerse the electrode in pH 6.86 standard buffer solution 3: Press the "CAL" button. Wait until the display digital is 6.86pH and steady 4: Clean the electrode in distill water and dry it, immerse the electrode in Ph 4.01 standard buffer solution 5: Press the "CAL" button. Wait until the display digital is 4.01 pH. Then complete pH 4.01 calibration(minor error is normal)Package Includes: 1 x PH Meter 2 x Calibration packets 1 x Carrying case 1 x User's manual
Features & Highlights
- WIDE USE: Digital PH Meter is the ideal little tool for home and laboratory uses,PH Pen Tester is suitable for testing pH balance of water quality,pools ,aquariums,spas ,hydroponics food,wine and beer,cosmetic testing and more,are you sure that your Drinking water is good enough? For your health, please check the PH value in a scientific way.
- HIGH ACCURACY: Water PH meter comes standard with PH6.86, PH4.01 calibration powder, high precision error range is only about 0.03PH, automatic temperatures compensation (ATC) ranges from 0°C to 50°C (32°F~122°F)automatically to ensure accurate readings.
- EASY TO USE: First calibration: dilute 6.86 pH correction powder with 250ml distilled water (pure water) and check the pH value on the display. If it does not show PH6.86, use the tools in the standard to adjust to pH 6.86. The second test check: the same method diluted PH 4.01 correction powder, if the screen shows 4.01 or 4.0 are normal error values.
- Lightweight and convenient: its size is only 5.90 * 1.18 * 0.78 inch. Weight is only 1.76oz (50g), whether it is outdoor, household, laboratory use is easy to carry, especially for diabetic patients, you can more easily detect (normal Range 5.5-7.4PH).
- WHAT YOU GET: 1×Pocket Size pH Meter , 1×User Guide, 1×6.86PH Calibration Powder, 1×4.01PH Calibration Powder, 1× Screwdriver, 1×Carrying case.
|Item Weight:||0.11 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.18 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.11 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.88 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.