elincamp Water Quality Tester,Digital PH Meter for water quality,food,swimming pool,Aquariums, Hydroponics,PH Measurement for 0-14 PH,±0.1 Accurary,0.1 Resolution,LED Display Pocket Size (Yellow)
Blowout Sale! Save 66% on the elincamp Water Quality Tester,Digital PH Meter for water quality,food,swimming pool,Aquariums, Hydroponics,PH Measurement for 0-14 PH,±0.1 Accurary,0.1 Resolution,LED Display Pocket Size (Yellow) by elincamp at The Net Stores Network. MPN: 43217-75297. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specification: Range: 0.0-14.0 PH (Below or exceeding this range will cause the glass electrode to burst) Resolution: 0.1 PH Accuracy: ±0.1 pH
Range: 0.0-14.0 PH (Below or exceeding this range will cause the glass electrode to burst)
Resolution: 0.1 PH
Accuracy: ±0.1 pH
Temperature compensation:0-50℃(Below or exceeding this range will cause the glass electrode to burst)
Weight:50g (1.76 OZ)
NOTE: The following conditions need to be re calibrated:
The instrument has not been used for too long.
The use of electrodes is particularly frequent.
Test accuracy is particularly high.
Do not touch the calibration key at ordinary times to avoid re calibration.
Re-calibrate after battery replacement.
User guide :
1.Turn open pH meter, Clean the electrode in distill water
2: Immerse the electrode in pH 6.86 standard buffer solution
3: Press the "CAL" button. Wait until the display digital is 6.86pH and steady
4: Clean the electrode in distill water and dry it, immerse the electrode in Ph 4.01 standard buffer solution
5: Press the "CAL" button. Wait until the display digital is 4.01 pH. Then complete pH 4.01 calibration(minor error is normal)
1 x PH Meter
2 x Calibration packets
1 x Carrying case
1 x User's manual
Features & Highlights
- WIDE USE: Digital PH Meter is the ideal little tool for home and laboratory uses,PH Pen Tester is suitable for testing pH balance of water quality,pools ,aquariums,spas ,hydroponics food,wine and beer,cosmetic testing and more,are you sure that your Drinking water is good enough? For your health, please check the PH value in a scientific way.
- HIGH ACCURACY: Water PH meter comes standard with PH6.86, PH4.01 calibration powder, high precision error range is only about 0.03PH, automatic temperatures compensation (ATC) ranges from 0°C to 50°C (32°F~122°F)automatically to ensure accurate readings.
- EASY TO USE: First calibration: dilute 6.86 pH correction powder with 250ml distilled water (pure water) and check the pH value on the display. If it does not show PH6.86, use the tools in the standard to adjust to pH 6.86. The second test check: the same method diluted PH 4.01 correction powder, if the screen shows 4.01 or 4.0 are normal error values.
- Lightweight and convenient: its size is only 5.90 * 1.18 * 0.78 inch. Weight is only 1.76oz (50g), whether it is outdoor, household, laboratory use is easy to carry, especially for diabetic patients, you can more easily detect (normal Range 5.5-7.4PH).
- WHAT YOU GET: 1×Pocket Size pH Meter , 1×User Guide, 1×6.86PH Calibration Powder, 1×4.01PH Calibration Powder, 1× Screwdriver, 1×Carrying case.
|Item Weight:||0.11 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.18 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.11 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.88 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by elincamp, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: MD93412918CKH, ean: 0192684167206,
Description:Electrode: Vitreous vesiclesAccuracy: 0.01Resolving Power: 0.01Working Temperature: 0-80°CTesting Range: 0.00-14.00Color: YellowMaterial: Plastic + ElectronicsSize: L*W*H: 2.9*1.6*15.5cm(1.14*0.63*6.10in)Battery: 2 x 1.5V battery(not inc...
mpn: BI670, ean: 4894479833780,
Features: PH Meter: Ideal instrument for any aquarium, the fishing industry, swimming pools, school laboratories, food & beverage, etc. Excellent PH meter, very accurate and durable. Auto-off function: turns off meter after non-use in 5 minutes to sa...
By Garden & Lawn Supply
mpn: HM-OTDR-717046897, ean: 5662252319979,
Lock in the proper pH level from refill to refill, even in hard water areas. Fast Dissolving, easy to use granular formula. Locks in the spa or hot tub pH level until the next refill. Compatible with chlorine or bromine sanitizers. Instructions: Add ...
mpn: 4336465292, ean: 0702668563209,
Get accurate pH measurement easily This pH meter the perfect device for your testing of the acidity or alkalinity of liquids. It is very easy to use - just immerse the electrode to get accurate, fast readings. Product Features Measuring range:0.00-...
By Fox Farm
mpn: 733294, ean: 8347951838606,
It's time to get down! Gringo Rasta® pH Down uses citric acid to lower the pH of your nutrient solution in both soil and hydroponic environments.FoxFarm® Gringo RastaTM pH Down. Brand Name: Fox Farm. PH/EC/TDS Meters and Solutions Parts and System...
mpn: 4316275974, ean: 0608473150538,
NEW! The Mooncity PH-90 is an economically priced, reliable pH meter that is ideal for testing applications such as hydroponics & gardening, pools & spas, aquariums & reef tanks, water ionizers, drinking water and more. Specifications： Measure Ran...
By Fox Farm
mpn: 733296, ean: 8347951838613,
It's time to get on Up! Grino Rasta® pH Up uses the power of potassium hydroxide to raise the pH of your nutrient solutions in both soil and hydroponic environments.FoxFarm® Gringo RastaTM pH Up. Brand Name: Fox Farm. PH/EC/TDS Meters and Solution...
mpn: 4332684493, ean: 0655172059341,
Specifications: 3 functions in one compact meter - measure the moisture and pH content of the soil and the environmental light Scientifically accurate No need for batteries Easy-to-read scale indicator Incredibly simple to use - just stick it in the ...
Size:3 in 1 Functions: Measure soil MOISTURE, PH and LIGHT levels Easy to use: No Battery needed, Plug and read Scientifically accurate: keep your plants in a healthy range How to use: Simply insert the probes into the soil, and you'll get your read...