Product Description & Reviews
Elevate the look of your lawn or garden with the Rescue Whiskey Rain Barrel from EMSCO Group! Crafted to combine functionality and style, this deluxe barrel showcases premium construction that's visually stunning! It helps reduce your household's dependency on water from municipal sources so that your energy demand for purifying water for yard and gardening purposes is decreased. The EMSCO Group Rescue Whiskey Rain Barrel features an attractive whiskey barrel design that will add flair to your lawn or garden. This premium rain barrel features an extra-large planter with built-in weep holes that prevent plant roots from being overwatered, and acts as a functional piece of lawn decor. The rain barrel has a large storage capacity and comes with a complete diverter system that can be connected to a soaker hose for the convenient and automatic watering of nearby plants. When the rain barrel is full, the diverter sends excess water through your downspout, automatically preventing any overflow or standing water. The innovative system can easily be installed into your downspout to divert water into the rain barrel while remaining aesthetically appealing. Save money and help the environment by lowering your water bill with the EMSCO Group Rescue Whiskey Rain Barrel! This rain barrel comes with a rain diverter system that includes a 36-inch tube, a 48-inch main hose, a barb plug, a ball cock with an on-and-off control downspout, and two hose gaskets. The downspout diverter kit fits any 2-inch by 3-inch or 3-inch by 4-inch downspout. Easy to follow illustrative installation instructions are included!
Features & Highlights
- RUSTIC WHISKEY BARREL DESIGN - Save resources by lowering your water bill while helping the environment with the EMSCO Group Rescue Whiskey Rain Barrel! This rain barrel from EMSCO Group features an attractive whiskey barrel design that will add rustic flair to your lawn or garden!
- INTEGRATED PLANTER & FLAT BACK DESIGN - The top of the rain barrel has an integrated planter that allows you to uniquely decorate your rain barrel and use its water to grow your plants! A built-in weep hole inside the planter provides proper drainage and prevents root rot. This rain barrel also features a flat back design to sit closely to the side of your house for an attractive appearance.
- INCLUDES RAIN WATER DIVERTER SYSTEM - The included diverter allows you to discretely divert rain water directly from your downspout to your rain barrel. There's no longer a need to ruin the aesthetics of your garden by diverting through the top of the rain barrel! Each rain barrel comes with an easy to read diverter installation guide for a hassle free set up.
- NO RAINWATER OVERFLOW - When the rain barrel is full, the diverter system automatically sends excess water back through your downspout, preventing any overflow or standing water that can attract pests like mosquitoes.
- LARGE STORAGE CAPACITY - Experience superior functionality incorporated with attractive aesthetics with the EMSCO Group Rescue Whiskey Rain Barrel! This deluxe rain barrel has a 50-gallon capacity that provides you with maximized storage for rainwater.
|Color:||Gray with Painted Bands|
|Item Weight:||15 pounds|
|Item Size:||27.88 x 29.88 x 29.88 inches|
|Package Weight:||16 pounds|
|Package Size:||28 x 20 x 20 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Emsco Group, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By RTS Companies Inc
mpn: 55100006005681, ean: 0896790000920,
Embrace nature's solution to our emerging water shortage--collect rainwater! When drought sets in and rain is short, rain barrels can provide that precious water you need for your lawn and garden. Our authentic oak barrel texture is molded into each barrel and will not fade, rot or risk insect infestation. The RTS Accents rain barrel has many unique features including a flat back to sit flush against a wall, linkable to other rain barrels for increased capacity, screen to keep out debris and