Product Description & Reviews
Save on your monthly water bill and transform your yard into a classy landscape with Emsco’s innovative Waterstones Rainwater Collection System. This outdoor décor is a disguised rain barrel that looks like a natural rock. In the early days, rain barrels resembled trashcans that weren’t very pleasing to look at on the lawn. Now, Emsco offers an aesthetically pleasing and highly functional rain barrel. Waterstones are made from sturdy, UV-stable polyresin that is sure to withstand hot days and heavy rainfalls. It also features detailed carvings along its surface and a texturized sandstone finish, which makes it the ideal decoration for lawns and gardens. Your neighbors won’t even know it’s a rain barrel! During a moderate rainfall, this rain barrel can be filled up in 1.5 to 2 hours. Thanks to its closed downspout diverter, you don’t need to worry about standing water inside the barrel. This closed system prevents mosquito-breeding on top of the rain barrel. The diverter simply channels rainwater from the downspout to the water collection reservoir, eliminating the possibility of reservoir overflow. This process reduces your dependency on municipal water sources. Save on your water bill simply by using rainwater to wash your cars and water your plants. Rainwater doesn’t stunt plants’ growth because it doesn’t contain harmful chemicals found in municipal water, such as chlorine. You can also purchase our rain barrel linking kit and connect multiple Waterstones together. An easy to follow installation guide is included with each Waterstone. There’s no need to hire a landscaping architect! Achieve a beautiful and practical garden landscape with a Waterstone Rain Barrel!
Features & Highlights
- STYLISH RAIN BARREL - Beautify your garden and save on your water bill with the Waterstones Rainwater Collection System. This outdoor decor is a rain barrel disguised as a landscape rock; it features detailed carvings along its surface and has a texturized sandstone finish. It's made from sturdy, UV-stable polyresin, so you can be sure that it won't crack easily, even if left outdoors.
- REDUCED WATER BILL - Reduce your dependency on municipal water sources with the Waterstones Rainwater Collection System. Save money with Waterstones by storing up to 80 gallons of rainwater, which doesn't contain chemicals like chlorine that can be harmful to the growth of your plants.
- UNIQUE WATER STORAGE - This rain barrel features a closed diverter system that does not leave standing water on top once the barrel fills up. With this feature, you are assured that no standing water will attract mosquitoes because of the closed system being more practical and also more aesthetically pleasing.
- AUTOMATICALLY WATER NEARBY PLANTS - Every Waterstone comes with a standard 48" hose. You can attach the rain barrel to a soaker hose (sold separately) for convenient automatic watering of nearby plants. This makes all your watering easier, especially when you're on vacation.
- EASY-TO-INSTALL - Each Waterstone features easy-to-follow instructions. You can attach this product to your gutter effortlessly. In addition, you can purchase Emsco's rain barrel linking kit and connect multiple Waterstones. One Waterstone can be filled in 1.5 to 2 hours during a moderate rainfall. You can also double your rain storage by linking two Waterstones together.
|Item Weight:||20 pounds|
|Item Size:||28.25 x 27.88 x 27.88 inches|
|Package Weight:||26.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||32.99 x 30.98 x 30.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.