Product Description & Reviews
Hand forged tools following an 800 year tradition.In Great Britain these treasured tools are passed on to following generations, they are truly working heirlooms! Heat-treated, hand forged, carbon steel is flexible enough to absorb shock, yet unlikely to bend or break under pressure. Epoxy coating protects the surface, and makes cleanup easy. Durable, straight-grained, varnished hardwood handles. The finest spade or fork you'll ever own.Rabbiting and Transplant Spade - Originally designed for digging out rabbit burrows, this narrow blade works well for transplanting and digging post holes. 10.5 x 5.5 inch blade. 38.5 inches overall. D-grip handle.
Features & Highlights
- Heat-treated, hand-forged carbon steel is flexible enough to absorb shock
- Epoxy coating protects the surface, and makes cleanup easy
- Rabbiting and transplanting spade - Originally for digging out rabbit burrows
- Handle is 27 inches long, with a D-grip at the end
- Overall length of 38.5 inches, Blade is 10.5 inches (L) x 5.5 inches (W)
|Item Weight:||4.2 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.