Product Description & Reviews
Estwing's American-made Tomahawk Axes are designed for sportsmen and military professionals. The lightweight design makes it easy to carry and has Estwing's Shock Reduction Grip for comfort and durability. The Tomahawk Axe is perfect for breaching, excavation, and extrication. Estwing's tools are perfectly balanced, weighted, and made to last. American forged in one piece out of genuine American steel.FORGED STEEL CONSTRUCTION - Maximum strength and durability for a lifetime of hard work. OUTDOOR VERSITILITY - Perfect for chopping small trees & branches. Use pick end for breaching, excavation & extrication.
Features & Highlights
- FORGED STEEL CONSTRUCTION - Maximum strength and durability for a lifetime of hard work
- OUTDOOR VERSITILITY - Perfect for chopping small trees & branches. Use pick end for breaching, excavation & extrication
- HEAVY DUTY SHEATH - Includes ballistic nylon sheath to protect hand sharpened cutting edge
- PATENTED SHOCK REDUCTION GRIP - Comfortable, durable & reduces impact vibration by 70%
- MADE IN THE USA - Our tools are proudly crafted in Rockford, IL using the finest American steel
|Item Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.38 x 1.25 x 1.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.94 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.06 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By 1844 Helko Werk Germany
mpn: HNA8635, ean: 0722589570438,