Product Description & Reviews
Have you ever seen a spectral distribution for a T5 grow bulb? Most likely you have not. That's because what is currently available on the market is all the same. From brand to brand they have nothing unique or different to offer. The only real difference is their Kelvin Temperature and, contrary to popular belief, Kelvin Temperature does not affect plant growth in any way whatsoever. PowerVEG is different. Not only does it produce a well balanced spectrum for your plants, it also provides UVA and UVB. UV is an essential component of the spectrum that produces stronger, healthier plants, allowing them to produce higher quality fruits and flowers. The sooner you introduce UV to your plants, the better your end product. No other T5 bulb on the market produces a spectrum with this quality or UV of any kind. Why PowerVEG is like no other T5 • First and only T5 to incorporate full spectrums of UVA and UVB (UVA = 315nm - 400nm : UVB = 280nm - 315nm). • Exclusive chemistry which produces UVA & UVB. • The only T5 grow lamp Made in the USA!!! What PowerVEG does for your plants • Promotes extreme photosynthesis for faster growth. • Creates a stronger root system. • UV light allows for easy transition from indoor veg to outdoor flowering. • UV light helps develop stronger healthier vegetative plants that will produce higher yields and higher quality crops. • Creates faster producing yields, vivid colors, more flowering and better tasting crops. Warnings • For Plant Growth Only • Product contains mercury.
Features & Highlights
- • PowerVEG can be used in any existing T5 54W HO lighting fixture
- • The recommended height above the canopy of plants should be between 8"-16". The optimal height is 12".
- • If using all PowerVEG lamps in one fixture, we recommend reducing the time the lights are on by 20%. This is due to the quality of the spectrum and the amount of UV coming from the light.
- • If using a 50-50 mixture of PowerVEG and standard T5 lamps, no need to reduce the time lights are on.
- • Promotes extreme photosynthesis for faster growth.
|Item Size:||0.04 x 0.52 x 0.52 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.25 x 3.25 x 3.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Eye Hortilux
mpn: hx66785, 901585, ean: 0722544862684,