72 count trays of fully rooted 2" Foxtail Ferns 'Myers'. This unusual evergreen fern adds textural contrast to perennial beds and borders. Long, plume-like stems hold soft, needle-like leaves. Develops red berries in fall. An excellent choice for hanging baskets and containers. For large quantity discount consideration, please message us.
Features & Highlights
- This unusual evergreen fern adds textural contrast to perennial beds and borders. Long, plume-like stems hold soft, needle-like leaves. Develops red berries in fall. An excellent choice for hanging baskets and containers.
- The foxtail fern is an evergreen, drought-resistant plant that needs little care and looks bright green all year long. It is also known as Asparagus meyeri or Asparagus densiflorus 'myers'.
- Use these versatile plants trailing over the edge of retaining walls or larger containers, either alone or interplanted with showy annuals for seasonal color. Take care that asparagus fern does not overwhelm associated plants in this situation. After several years, the mass of roots and woody storage organs, which can be 3 to 6 feet long and at least an inch in diameter may completely fill the container and retard drainage.
- Upright, emerald plumes make foxtail fern a gorgeous accent plant for container groupings or staging among tropicals. This beautiful fern is easy to grow and, some say, more decorative than its close relative, the asparagus fern.
- Search: Florida Foliage To View Our Full Collection
|Item Weight:||36 pounds|
|Package Weight:||36 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Florida Foliage, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Pixies Gardens
THUJA GREEN GIANT, Nature's Privacy Fence, Green, Tall and Beautiful Hedge-liner - - (liner/starter plant in 3" pot 1-2 yrs old)* - Evergreen tree ( great Christmas tree) - deer resitant - drought tolerant - makes a wonderful hedge, - makes ...