Galvanized Hexagonal Poultry Netting, Chicken Wire 72"x150'- 1" 20GA (also sold in 25' / 50' length)
Free Shipping Included! Galvanized Hexagonal Poultry Netting, Chicken Wire 72''x150'- 1'' 20GA (also sold in 25' / 50' length) by MTB Supply at The Net Stores Network. MPN: PN117215020. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 20 gauge wire with 1''x1'' hexagonal mesh opening. Measures 72 inch width by 150 feet length jumbo roll. This fencing is ideal for poultry and pet
Features & Highlights
- Also called chicken wire, widely used to build chicken coops or fencing for poultry or other small animals, to secure materials in place. Also ideal to build fencing or cage materials, lawn and garden and other home projects.
- GBW- Galvanized before weaving finish provides long-life duration.
- Hexagonal poultry netting has reinforced lines equally spaced across the netting. Double direction hexagonal twist.
- A versatile, lightweight and cost-effective wire mesh that provides strong support.
- 20 gauge wire with 1"x1" hexagonal mesh opening. Measures 72 inch width by 150 feet length jumbo roll.
|Manufacturer:||MTB Supply Inc|
|Publisher:||MTB Supply Inc|
|Studio:||MTB Supply Inc|
|Item Weight:||68.78 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||68.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.09 x 7.09 x 7.09 inches|