Product Description & Reviews
Our Hand Forged Laminated Gardening Hoes (Tsurukubi Hoh) are traditional tools used by Japanese gardeners. They are individually forged and heat treated by a master blacksmith. Each tool is a lamination of soft iron and high carbon steel. Unlike Western hoes, the blades are designed with a curved surface so that the blade cuts from the center to the outside edge. This improves the cutting effect and helps prevent damage to adjacent foliage. The blades are installed angled to the handle to reduce fatigue during use. This small Garden Hoe is a general purpose hoe for careful garden work. The blade width is 5¼" and overall length is 16".
Features & Highlights
- Free Lift Gate Delivery on large units Included to get unit off the truck only.
- All three sides are precision sharpened so is makes easy work for you and in less time.
- The handle is made from hard wood.
- This improves the cutting effect and helps prevent damage to adjacent foliage.
- The pick end will rapidly break up hard soils
|Manufacturer:||Table Top King|
|Brand:||Table Top King|
|Publisher:||Table Top King|
|Studio:||Table Top King|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.