Product Description & Reviews
Everybody loves fresh peas, but supporting them with poles, twine and netting can be a hassle. Our sturdy pea trellis is an easy solution. Each trellis has eight hinged panels with big 8" grids. Simply zig-zag the panels through your row of peas and push them into the ground (add a stake on each end in windy locations). Total length 9'-8" by 37" high installed. These trellises are reusable year after year, and fold for easy off-season storage. They also can be used to support tomatoes, cucumbers and other vining crops.
Features & Highlights
- BENEFITS- Sturdy, easy-to-use support for climbing peas and other vining crops, keeps your harvest off the ground and away from pests and rot
- MEASUREMENTS- 9'-3" L x 37" H installed
- EASY PICKING- . Each trellis has eight large hinged panels with big 8" grid openings to make harvesting easy
- MATERIALS- powder-coated steel
- EASY STORAGE- Trellises fold for off-season storage
|Manufacturer:||Gardener's Supply Company|
|Brand:||Gardener's Supply Company|
|Publisher:||Gardener's Supply Company|
|Studio:||Gardener's Supply Company|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.