Product Description & Reviews
The Frees cape Hatchet uses a forged steel head that's world class in strength and a design that ensures efficient and reliable chopping. It can tackle a myriad of campsite duties; create kindling for the fire, pound in tent stakes, or make a primitive shelter with ease. Coated with a low-friction surface, the hardened blade slices through wood at a greater than average depth, allowing for faster chopping and maximum overall performance efficiency. The Frees cape hatchet is a rough, ready and clever tool in the Gerber Frees cape series. Additionally, when not protecting its blade, the sheath conveniently stores in the handle.
Features & Highlights
- PTFE coated blade reduces friction, chops clean.
- Forged steel head construction is durable for long term use.
- Composite handle is shock absorbent, reducing hand strain.
- Slim sheath ensures safe storage + transport.
- Chop deeper with control + efficiency.
- Forged Steel Head
- Composite Handle is Extremely Durable and Lightweight
- Soft Touch Handle Over-mold for Comfort and Ease of Use
- Made in Finland
- Overall Length: 17.3
|Item Weight:||2.04 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.7 x 19.3 x 19.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.52 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By 1844 Helko Werk Germany
mpn: HNA8635, ean: 0722589570438,