Product Description & Reviews
Throughout history, travelers have collaborated in building Cairns to make the path and collectively navigate new territory. Today, stone Cairns are often used to mark hiking trails or directional markers. They often point the way home, represent safety, hope and friendship. Stacking stones also can be a form of meditation. Garden Age Supply Cairns are stacked up high with Natural Beach pebbles and river rocks. Every single piece is hand-selected from remote Java Island to create calming and peaceful environment.
Features & Highlights
- Dimensions (approximate): 11 X 6.5 X 28"H (1pcs)
- Hand made from Java Island, Indoensia, *** Coming on end of May
- Products may vary in designs, dimensions and colors as a result of the characters of natural raw maetrials.
- A circle of smooth natural white pebbles on river stone base.
- River Rocks stacked with metal rod support in middle.
|Manufacturer:||Garden Age Supply|
|Brand:||Garden Age Supply|
|Publisher:||Garden Age Supply|
|Studio:||Garden Age Supply|
|Item Size:||28 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.