Product Description & Reviews
GREAT STUFF PROTM Gasket gives contractors a better way to improve air-sealing between a framing lumber and drywall - a common area for leaks, adding up to 40% of a home's energy loss. Great Stuff Pro Drywall Gasket is the first water-based foam in the GREAT STUFF PROTM Insulating Foam Sealant family. How it works: GREAT STUFF PROTM Gasket is a one-component foam applied to the face of the top plate, bottom plate and around the perimeter of all rough openings. Drywall is then installed normally over the Great Stuff Gasket creating a gasket that seals the building airtight. Unlike polyurethane-based Great Stuff Pro Insulating Foam Sealants, Great Stuff Pro Drywall Gasket cures to a flexible, compressible foam that fits snugly to create a tightly sealed home and allows for a smooth, even drywall installation. It does not expand, which reduces drywall bowing. The flexibility of the cured gasket allows for heavy drywall to slide up the wall frame without the gasket tearing or releasing. Under normal conditions of 70°F/50% relative humidity, drywall may be installed after 6 hours of drying
Features & Highlights
- Improves air sealing by creating a gasket between drywall and frame.
- Stabilizes indoor temperature, lowering energy bills.
- Reduces moisture, mold, pollutants and allergens.
- Apply to face of top plate, bottom plate and around rough openings. Withstands scrapping and rubbing when drywall is installed
- Compresses when cured prevents bowing of drywall board. Easy water clean-up.
|Brand:||Great Stuff Pro|
|Package Weight:||21 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 10 x 10 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.