Product Description & Reviews
Using Rain Barrels to capture roof run-off helps homeowners conserve water and reduce water bills. Our Rain Barrels are made of durable, UV-stable polyethylene and the childproof design features a safety grid and removable debris screen. The built-in 4 foot hose with thumb valve stores neatly in slot at top of the barrel and the overflow hose diverts excess water away from your house. Easily link two or more together with the foolproof linking kit included with every barrel. You can add capacity as your garden expands. Both fit flat against the side of the house. Green Barrel design comes in 50 gallon and 75 gallon sizes, Brown Barrel comes in 54 gallon capacity.
Features & Highlights
- Features removable debris screen
- Built-in 4 foot hose with thumb valve stores neatly in slot at top of the barrel
- Made of durable, uv-stable polyethylene
- Link two or more together in seconds.
- A foolproof linking kit is included with every barrel, so you can add capacity as your garden expands
|Item Weight:||19 pounds|
|Item Size:||24 x 32 x 32 inches|
|Package Weight:||20.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||24.5 x 23.8 x 23.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.