GuDoQi Digital Ph Tester Acidity Meter Water Quality Tester with Backlight ATC 0.01 Resolution 0-14 pH Measurement Range for Household Drinking Water Aquarium Swimming Pools Hydroponics
GuDoQi Digital Ph Tester Acidity Meter Water Quality Tester with Backlight ATC 0.01 Resolution 0-14 pH Measurement Range for Household Drinking Water Aquarium Swimming Pools Hydroponics by GuDoQi at The Net Stores Network. MPN: CE1325. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Features: Full measurement range: PH 0-14, 0.05 PH range of error and 0.01 PH resolutions; quickly display readings in seconds Large and clear LCD
Full measurement range: PH 0-14, 0.05 PH range of error and 0.01 PH resolutions; quickly display readings in seconds
Large and clear LCD display
Compact and portable: Handheld pen-like design with a pen type clip which will keep it securely fastened to lab coats etc. a case is included for easy storage
No calibration needed for new units, just remember to keep the probes neutral by cleaning with distilled water before and after use, and not touching them
A little tool for home and laboratory, testing the PH of tap water, bottled water, aquarium water, pond water and various other liquids
Simply follow the included step by step directions using the included buffer powders.
How to use:
1.Remove the protective cap.
2.Rinse the electrode with distilled water, and dry it with filter paper.
3.Turn on the meter by pressing the ON/OFF button.
4.Immerse the ph meter electrode in the solution to be tested.
5.Stir gently and wait for the reading to stabilize.
6.After finished, clear the electrode with distilled water, then turn off the meter.
- 1 X PH-02 Pen (batteries included)
- 1 X Manual
- 1 X Carrying Case
Features & Highlights
- FAST & ACCURATE: 0-14 pH measurements range, 0.01 resolution, don't need to work with color charts or messy test strips, get result fast and accuratly
- ATC FUNCTION: Equipped with auto temprature compensation function, PH tester can adjust according to water temperatures and give pH readings almost instantly
- AUTO CALIBRATION: You just need to place the instrument in the standard buffer and press the CAL button. The instrument will automatically start calibration data
- WIDE USE: Ideal for household or laboratory using. Suitable for testing pH balance of drinking water, pool, aquarium, RO system, Spa and hydroponics etc
- NOTE: This ph meter has been calibrated by factory so users can use it directly. And it is powered by 2 x LR44 batteries which are included
|Item Weight:||0.11 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.14 x 0.63 x 0.63 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.17 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|