Product Description & Reviews
Have a green thumb but limited space, try an H Potter terrarium. Functional and beautiful. This handcrafted beauty has a 100% REAL CURVED GLASS top. Base is metal with a dark gray powder coat finish, ball feet and plastic liner. 10 inches long x 9 inches wide x 15 inches high. Attractive planting and history brochure included. Props and plants not included. Terrarium glass is 3 mm thick and has lead-free solder to protect you and the environment. Pick up an H Potter medium planting kit to make planting a breeze. Start with a layer of pebbles, next a handful of charcoal chips, layer on the sphagnum moss followed by a layer of soil to nearly fill your tray. Make small holes where you wish to insert your plants. If your plant has a root ball larger than the depth of your tray gently tease out the roots horizontally. Once you insert your plants into the little holes, bury the roots and tamp the soil to help remove air pockets. Water very lightly as your terrarium will be recycling its own water and you don't want waterlogged soil. Place the glass top on your terrarium, sit back and relax. What you place inside your terrarium is entirely a matter of personal taste. Do you prefer a green oasis? Do you enjoy the mystic of a fairy garden? Or perhaps exotic orchids are your fancy? The choices are endless. Your imagination is the only limit. Like the early Victorians you will want to place your new terrarium in a room with sunlight, but not directly by the window.
Features & Highlights
- HANDCRAFTED REAL CURVED GLASS - METAL BASE WITH POWDER COAT FINISH - Glass house sits atop a gray powder-coated metal tray which rests on elegant ball feet for luxurious appeal. This geometric planter box is modern with a timeless feel. Complete with custom, functional plastic liner and professionally printed planting brochure, this home décor accent is designed to add character to your living space. If ordering an H Potter planting kit choose a Medium Size Kit.
- HOME DÉCOR ACCENT FOR ALL SEASONS - Approximately 15 inches high by 10 inches long by 9 inches wide, the metal planting tray itself is 2 inches deep. This wardian case will make an eye-catching focal point and impressive statement wherever it's placed. Sold as a single glass box planter, it's beautiful displayed as centerpieces or multiples lining your dining table. Unique and sturdy, this beautiful terrarium planter would make a perfect wedding decoration or birthday gift idea.
- QUALITY BY H POTTER - H Potter has been designing and manufacturing premium quality garden products for over 20 years. We do not pretend to be the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. Packaged well, with stunning craftsmanship and backed by great customer service, we're proud to say our garden products are built to last. Moss, props and plants not included, terrarium only.
- HEAVY AND DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Built to last, use with any seasonal décor. Glass is 3 mm thick and solder is lead-free to protect you and the environment. Stunning filled with any plants from miniature orchids to ivies. Easy to update and freshen your holiday decor. Simple enough to blend with any home décor. Trending now, terrariums add earthy warmth to your traditional or modern home.
- INTRICATE DETAILING - MINIMALIST STYLE - Plants not only promote a healthy home environment but can offer a touch of elegant beauty to your home. Uniquely designed with a heavy, durable construction, create a miniature fairy garden. Tranquility of greenery is an ideal mood setter and stress reliever, this gardening planter is the perfect size to fit any location and can be moved easily. Use indoors on any tabletop to connect with the outdoors.
|Item Weight:||7 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.06 x 14.96 x 14.96 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.5 x 13.1 x 13.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.