Product Description & Reviews
Haws watering cans have been a fixture in English gardens since 1886, the year that Londoner John Haws patented his unique design for a “watering pot” with perfect balance. This is the top of the line Haws Watering Can. It is made from heavy gauge steel that is made from hot-dipped galvanized heavy gauge steel to prevent rust. The attractive trellis surface design sets it apart from other metal cans. The wood handles not only add a distinctive look to the can but also make it more comfortable to carry. The round brass rose can be removed for more precise watering and has its own parking point to keep it handy when not in use. Over the last 125 years Haws has become known for making the finest watering cans used throughout the world. Gardeners know that a Haws watering can is the best whether it's made in metal or plastic. 2.4-Gallon, titanium. Made in England.
Features & Highlights
- Top of the line watering can made from heavy gauge steel with a hot-dipped galvanized finish to prevent rust
- Attractive trellis surface design sets it apart from other metal cans
- Wood handles not only add a distinctive look to the can but also make it more comfortable to carry
- Round brass rose can be removed for more precise watering
- Original design created by John Haws in 1886; Made in England
|Item Size:||12 x 19 x 19 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||17 x 8.75 x 8.75 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.