Product Description & Reviews
The Hiblow HP-80 is a compatible replacement for the Gast SPP-80, Thomas 5078 and 5080, and many other 80 LPM air pumps. The Hiblow HP-80 is commonly used on many 500 GPD systems. Hiblow Aerators, Hiblow Septic Air Pumps, and Hiblow HP Models are the highest quality septic air pumps used on aerobic septic systems today. The Hiblow Diaphragms last longer than any pump on the market. HiBlow Linear Septic Air Pumps all have low power consumption, quiet operation, low vibration, low pulsation, long life, and are easy to service.
Features & Highlights
- Clean oil-less air, long life
- Extremely quiet operation, low vibration
- Low power consumption, low starting current
- 4.2 cfm Max Air Flow, 80 Liters of Air Per Minute, 3.6 psi Max Continuous Operating Pressure
- 120VAC, 60 Hz, 1.6A, 71 Watts, 36 dBA @ 1 meter, Includes Rubber 90 and Alarm Connection Fitting
|Item Weight:||7 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.1 x 7.8 x 7.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||17.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.4 x 8.9 x 8.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By pond boss
sku: 762473, mpn: PW2300, ean: 0617407724110,