Product Description & Reviews
Handmade through all process from forging to edging, by Japanese master -craftsman. Whole blade bodies are heat treated. This special, unusual process manufacturing adds extra strength and durability.
This Hand Pruning Shears is best for trimming and also shaping your favorite plants. It is also used for root cutting when people adjust the roots of "Bonsai (a dwarf tree)" to its pot. These days this shears is widely used from ordinary persons to gardeners in Japan.Made in Japan! Cut Well and Tough!.
Features & Highlights
- Made in Japan! Cut Well and Tough!
- Handmade by Japanese Craftsmen with Traditional Japanese Techniques!
- One Hand Pruning Shears. Single Blade Edged.
- Whole Length : about 270mm(10.6inch), Blade Length : about 120mm(4.7inch)
- Weight : about 290g(10.2oz)
|Item Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.