Product Description & Reviews
The Hoss Double Wheel Hoe is the preferred garden tool of market farmers and backyard vegetable growers. This double-wheeled version of the Hoss Wheel Hoe gives you added stability and also allows for straddling a row when plants are small, so that you can work both sides of the row in one pass. It is an eco-friendly solution to cultivating and weeding your garden that works in areas where a tractor or motorized tiller can't. Use it in your hoop house or high-tunnel greenhouse to keep your row paths cultivated and weed free. Our Wheel Hoes require less space between rows to operate, allowing you to utilize your garden space more effectively and grow the most possible food you can! All of our Wheel Hoes are made with powder-coated 15" steel wheels and a 1/4″ steel tool bar where you can attach our wide selection of Wheel Hoe Attachments. Our Plow Set attached to the Wheel Hoe makes easy work of planting potatoes by allowing you to dig a furrow and cover the planted potatoes.
Features & Highlights
- CULTIVATE AND WEED YOUR VEGETABLE GARDEN - Uses shallow cultivation to remove weeds without disturbing soil structure.
- USER-FRIENDLY, EASY TO OPERATE - 15" steel wheel provides low center of gravity for increased stability and ease of use.
- BUILT TO LAST A LIFETIME - Made with Amish-crafted, hardwood handles and a powder-coated steel frame.
- CHANGE ATTACHMENTS FOR DIFFERENT TASKS - The universal toolbar allows you to use a wide variety of attachments for plowing, hilling, etc.
- MADE IN THE USA - Includes set of 4 cultivator teeth.
|Package Weight:||21 pounds|
|Package Size:||16 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.