Product Description & Reviews
The ability to remotely command a controller means operators never have to walk back and forth to stop and start irrigation. Winterization is quick and easy and can be accomplished with only one worker. A mid-range solution for residential and commercial applications, the Roam will operate up to 1,000 feet from the controller. It is compatible with all Hunter AC powered controllers. The Roam offers features other remotes do not at a reasonable price. With a large LCD and simple push button operation, this remote is easy to use and small enough to fit in your pocket. transmitter, receiver and wiring harness.
Features & Highlights
- Designed to work with Hunter X-Core, Pro-C, PCC, I-Core and ACC controllers through a SmartPort connection
- 128 programmable addresses for use with multiple Roam remotes in the same neighborhood
- Run manual watering cycles without modifying regular program
- Programmable run times: 1 to 90 minutes
- Range: Up to 1,000 ft. (line of sight)
|Item Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 8.2 x 8.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.2 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.