Product Description & Reviews
The heavy duty mechanical time switch is designed for industrial, commercial and residential applications. Features a high horsepower rating that is ideal for loads up to 40 amps resistive from 125-volts and direct 24-hour time switch control of most loads. All models are equipped with one "ON" and one "OFF" tripper. The unit contains a 1-circuit standard On/Off Single Pole Single Throw 40 Amps, 4000 watt capacity, 125 volts.Ideal for loads up to 40-ampere resistive from 120-volts providing direct 24 hour time switch control of most loads.
Features & Highlights
- Ideal for loads up to 40-ampere resistive from 120-volts providing direct 24 hour time switch control of most loads
- Designed for industrial, commercial and residential applications
- This series provides from 1 to 12-inch on and offs operations daily with minimum on and offs times of 1 hour
- Comes timer with metal case 120-volt
- Container's measures 8-1/9-inch length by 5-2/5-inch width by 3-2/7-inch height
- Industrial, commercial and residential applications
- Highest HP ratings in the industry up to 40 amps
- Direct 24 hour control
- Provides 1 to 12 On/Off operations
- Equipped with one "On" and one "Off" tripper
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.66 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.31 x 3.15 x 3.15 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.