Product Description & Reviews
The Irritrol 100 Series (Century PLUS) is an excellent example of a good valve getting better. Tracing its origin to the highly popular Century Series, the 100 Series delivers reliable performance with a host of enhanced features. Offered in a globe/angle configuration with sizes ranging from one to three Inch, the 100 Series features a pressure range of 20-220 psi, optional modular pressure regulation, stainless steel metering, internal and external bleed, a nylon-reinforced EPDM double-beaded diaphragm and an anti-contamination design for dirty water applications (available on all 102 Models).
Features & Highlights
- Tough, glass-reinforced nylon, stainless steel and brass construction - Withstands high temperatures and system surges under pressure for long-term reliability
- 221 psi pressure rating - Prevents water hammer and system damage in high-pressure installations
- Internal and external bleed (flush mode) - Manual operation
- Externally removable self-cleaning metering system - Provides consistent performance in recycled-water applications
- Accepts OmniReg modular pressure regulator (except 102 models) - Ensures consistent performance
|Item Size:||4.75 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.98 x 2.99 x 2.99 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Green Air Products
sku: FHHY012000572, mpn: CT-DH-2, ean: 0741559010057,
By American Hydro Systems
mpn: RR2-2.5, ean: 0818125002508,
By Rain Bird
sku: 1406-2491, mpn: SST1200O, ean: 6094734456671,