Product Description & Reviews
Featuring a straight-through flow path that dramatically reduces pressure loss, the Irritrol Ultra Flow Series of plastic valves leads the industry in long-term performance and reliability. With a flow range from .1 to 180 GPM and a self-cleaning, 150-mesh stainless steel filter screen, these unique valves are ideal for a multitude of potable and dirty water applications. A glass-reinforced nylon body and bonnet, stainless steel spring and hardware and a rugged, nylon-reinforced Buna-N diaphragm add an extra dimension of toughness to this very durable family of valves.
Features & Highlights
- Unique straight-through flow path - Provides extremely low friction loss
- Slow-closing design - Reduces water hammer and resulting stress on the system
- Tough glass-reinforced nylon, stainless steel and brass construction - Provides durability and long life
- High and low-flow operation - Ensures consistent performance in a variety of applications
- Self-flushing, 150-mesh, stainless steel filter screen on 1-, 11/2- and 2-inch models - Provides consistent operation
|Item Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.35 x 6.06 x 6.06 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.