Product Description & Reviews
Remove aquatic vegetation swiftly and easily. Whether its narrow places between docks or around your boat landing, the Jenlis Weed Razer Express slices throguh weeds and grasses in minutes.Remove stubborn pond & lake vegetation around your shoreline and beach access. A v-shaped cutting head with razor sharp blades that are designed to cut or shear almost any type of rooted aquatic vegetation; such as watermilfoil, lily pads and pond weeds. The razor sharp blades of the weed razer express can easily shear through thick patches of vegetation. Caution: the blades are very sharp. Remove weeds in a simple 4 step process: Give it a toss. Let it sink. Pull it in. Repeat. The weed razer express clears a path 30" wide with each throw. Weighing just 6 pounds, it is light enough to toss 30 feet or more, yet heavy enough to sink straight to the bottom. Once you've cut the pond weeds, we recommend that you remove the cut vegetation from the water. With the Weed Razer, you have the ability to cut up to 1950 square feet from a single position.
Features & Highlights
- Contains Weed Razer, 25 ft of rope, instructions, blade covers; Weights 6 pounds;
- The v shaped head has razor sharp blades with a 30 inch cutting path;
- With little resistance slice through vegetation including milfoil, cattails, lily pads, grasses and more
- To clear your lakeshore and beach, simply throw into your lake or pond and reel back in
- A great tool for boaters and swimmers to clear out weeds around the dock, shoreline, and beach areas
|Item Weight:||6.94 pounds|
|Item Size:||34 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.49 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.