Product Description & Reviews
Build the ultimate vegetable garden with this kit. Required rough construction lumber [redwood or cedar suggested, listed lumber is the nominal size, which will likely be larger(thicker) than the actual size]: (10) 2"x10"x8', (1) 2"x10"x6', (3) 2"x4"x12', (2) 2"x4"x8', (1) 2"x2"x12', (3) 2"x2"x8', (2) 1-5/8"x1-5/8"x12' (actual size), (1)1-5/8"x1-5/8"x8' (actual size). Note: the lumber boards will need to be further cut into the sizes described in the assembly instructions. Optional extras: 6 decorative flat bottom post caps 3'x19' galvanized wire mesh for flooring (1/2" grid) to keep out gophers and moles. For more information, visit the GardensToGro website.
Features & Highlights
- Kit includes everything but the lumber: 8 Raised bed brackets, black plastic netting for fencing, black nylon netting for rear trellis, black vinyl-coated steel wire for gate, ceramic-coated rust resistant screws, plus all other required hardware and detailed instructions. Buy your own rough lumber locally (cedar or redwood) - see below for list of lumber required.
- Gated garden keeps out rabbits and dogs
- Inside the gate are U-shaped garden beds with a convenient walkway
- Raised beds are 20" high, garden fencing is 32" high.
- Built-in Trellis is 5'8" high
|Manufacturer:||Gardens To Gro|
|Brand:||Gardens To Gro|
|Publisher:||Gardens To Gro|
|Studio:||Gardens To Gro|
|Package Size:||11 x 11 x 11 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Greenes Fence
mpn: RCEV2448, ean: 0052144948243,
Create a patio garden with the Greenes elevated Cedar garden bed. The elevated design means you can grow a lush garden without ever bending over. With...